What we Offer
Am Computers offer a range of services focused on the core principle of delivering business value and centred on our key competencies of Microsoft SQL Server. This includes requirements analysis, design, development and maintenance of databases and data-driven software, specifically:
– Design, development and implementation of complete databases, bespoke software applications or individual components to work with new or existing systems
– Query Performance analysis and tuning to get the best out of your existing hardware
– Construction of automated data import/export processes and custom data integration routines
– Advice to help you explore ideas and opportunities for leveraging technology to improve your business
– Technical documentation, quality review and best practice – advice and implementation
– Coaching and training to help your in-house team achieve better, smarter ways to develop software or gain an alternate perspective to help them to identify new solutions to particular problems
Whatever your needs, Am Computers can help you decide the best way forward for your business.
Data is one of your most valuable business assets. But like anything of value, it needs to be cared for and polished in order to keep it in good working order. Data cleansing from Am Computers enables you to protect the value of your data and ensure you gain maximum value from this prized asset.
– Over 6 million people move house
– 600,000 people pass away
– Half a million addresses are changed by the Royal Mail
– 250,000 people sign up to The Mailing Preference Service
– 5.7 million company and individual details change
All of these changes cause your data to be become weak and even damaging to your business. By using data cleansing services from Am Computers you are able to address these critical data issues.
Reasons to data cleanse
– Reduce cost – don’t waste money contacting people who aren’t there
– Increase response rates – the same return with less mail
– Protect your brand – duplicates and incorrect details causes irritation and a negative perception
– Protect the environment – help cut down on wasteful mailings
How we Work
We recognise that the needs of an individual business are unique and so aim to help you deliver working solutions that are inline with your business goals and processes.
At Am Computers, we will listen to and work closely with you to clearly define the problem(s) you are trying to solve, always searching for ways to extract the most business value from any proposed solution. Together, we will explore the implications to your business of each possible solution and then put in place a realistic plan to address the key areas of functionality, cost and timescales.
We will help you decide the best way forward based on your requirements, budget, deadlines and the size of the project. On smaller pieces of work this may mean a single release but on a larger project, we could agree to break the work down into smaller, phased deliverables where each new, incremental release delivers increasing, concrete value to your business. This iterative cycle also gives you more flexibility to define your requirements as you see the solution develop rather than having to decide everything at the start.
We are happy to consider projects of all sizes on a fixed price or time and materials basis and are committed to helping you improve your business.