As all of these services are hosted in the “cloud” they are accessible from anywhere, anytime as long as you are connected to the Internet. Whether that is from your office pc, home laptop, smart-phone or tablet, you will always be able to access your systems
. Even if you don’t have Office installed on a computer, you can use Office Web Apps within a web browser to edit your documents and access your emails.
Depending on your subscription, you can also get the latest versions of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, One Note and Access.
A move to Office 365 is not a huge change for your staff, they continue to use the familiar Microsoft Office tools like Outlook and Word as before, it just means that the “back-end” services are provided by Microsoft and you no longer need to worry about them.
What are the advantages and benefits of Office 365 to my business?
- Anywhere, anytime access to your email, documents, contacts and calendars from smart-phones, PCs, Macs and tablets.
- Your staff continue working with the familiar Microsoft Office suite that you already count on for business productivity allowing migration to the cloud with a minimal learning curve.
- No more problems with viruses coming into your business via Email. Exchange Online has built-in anti-virus protection that is always up to date.
- Less time wasted by staff sorting through “spam” emails as Exchange Online filters out the vast majority of junk.
- No more high up-front costs. Microsoft Office 365 is a subscription service billed on a flexible, per-user per-month subscription with various plans to match your needs, enabling your business to scale up or scale down the service on demand.
- No more looking for backup tapes, all emails in Exchange and documents in SharePoint are backed up automatically.
- Instant Disaster Recovery – your emails in Exchange and your files in SharePoint are always available, so even if your offices have a flood or fire, your staff can access your data as long as they have an internet connection.
- Your business gets the advantage of enterprise level software at a fraction of the traditional cost.
- No more worrying about cost and disruption associated with software and hardware upgrades. Microsoft manage the IT infrastructure and seamlessly perform upgrades without interruption to services.
- Increased system reliability as Microsoft offer a financially backed 99.9% uptime guarantee. The maximum you will be refunded is the charge for your business in a given month, but when you consider that Microsoft would also be refunding money for all of the other Office 365 users they have set themselves a huge incentive to meet their service level agreement.
If you would like more information regarding Office 365 solutions, please complete our contact form or call us directly on 01895 310 272.